Grandpa is angry: It is raining and he has to do fix things in the house. Just when he has fixed a lamp, Mr. Hyunh enters and tells him that he should repair the toilet. Shortly after that Ernie and Oskar complain about cockroaches in the house and a broken window in Ernie's room. Grandpa is fed up with it because he has to repair things in the old boarding house all the time. When everyone is having lunch water is dropping through the ceiling and they all start to argue. Later when Grandpa watches TV, there is an advertisement for a housing estate with beach in Florida, Casa Paradiso, he would like best to sell the boarding house and move to Florida. Accidentally in that moment the door bell rings and an estate agent is offering Grandpa much money if he sells the boarding house. The following morning during breakfast Grandpa announces that everyone has to move out until Tuesday. The boarders are shocked. Arnold tries to talk to Grandpa but without success. The boarders meet in Arnold's room to come up with a plan. Arnold suggests that Grandpa is annoyed because they are arguing all the time, so they need to start acting like a friendly family to persuade him not to sell the house. During the next breakfast everyone is nice and polite to each other. After that they all repair Ernie's window together and paint Mr. Hyunh's room. However, Grandpa doesn't want to change his mind. So the boarders come up with a new plan: everyone prepares something to show Grandpa how much they like the Sunset Arms. Ernie has written a poem, Suzie and Oskar have prepared a slide show and Mr. Hyunh has a little speech. Even after that Grandpa is still dreaming of Casa Paradiso. The next day, when Grandpa has put all his luggage into the car and is about to sign the contract, Arnold declares that he doesn't want to come with him to Florida but wants stay with his family in the boarding house. So finally Grandpa gives in and tears up the contract.
- When everyone is eating and it's raining through the ceiling, you can see a picture of an red airplane in the background. It is the one in which Arnolds flys in his dream in the episode "Parents Day".
- Talking about that scene, how can water drip through the ceiling anyway? The dining room is on the ground level and the boarding house has two storeys.
- In the living room of the boarding house there is a certificate that says "Habitatus Bonus, Sunset Arms".
- Mr. Smith from Door #16 and Lana Vail who you can see in Gerald comes over, are not with the assemblance of the boarders, as well as Mr. Purdy, the boarder who holds chickens in his room.
- Ernie's poem: "Knocked Down" by Mr. Ernie Potts
I knocked down my share of buildings and leveled a lot of place
And've seen the miserable looks on the former occupants faces.
If you kick us out, Grandpa, we'll be really angry and sad,
On account that living right here has been the best time most of us has ever had.